Graduated before 2000 - 

If you graduated before the year 2000, email your transcript request to [email protected] and include the following information:

  • Your full name (maiden if married)

  • Year you graduated

  • Where you'd like your transcript request sent to


Graduated in 2000 or after -

Transcript requests need to go through Follow the link to learn more. 

Parchment provides you with the ability to request transcripts through Secure Transcript. Transcripts requested online are sent securely to the colleges, universities, or scholarship funds that you select.

You may track your request online, and you will also receive an email notification when we approve your transcript request, and again when your transcript is mailed (or delivered electronically, based on the delivery preference of the destination that you selected).