Work Permits

Work Permits during COVID-19:


COVID-19 Due to the unforeseen circumstances of the Covid-19 and the closing of our school corporation we are asking that if you are in need of a work permit and have the necessary paperwork to obtain one, please email Mrs. Smyth at to set up a time to have this completed.  

How to Obtain Your Work Permit:  

To obtain a work permit, high school students need to fill out and turn in this WORK PERMIT FORM to Mrs. Smyth in the Guidance Department. If Mrs. Smyth is not available, or you are needing the form when school is not in session, you can check in the CHS Main Office with Mrs. Creek or at the Mill Creek Administrative Services Center with Mrs. Bartee. Summer hours at the ASC are from 9am-3pm.