Work Permits

To obtain a work permit, high school students need to fill out and turn in this WORK PERMIT FORM to Mrs. Smyth in the Guidance Department. If Mrs. Smyth is not available, or you are needing the form when school is not in session, you can check in the CHS Main Office with Mrs. Creek or at the Mill Creek Administrative Services Center with Mrs. Bartee. Summer hours at the ASC are from 9am-3pm.